We appreciate your trust in allowing us to help with some of your decision-making. The goal of our tours is to save you time & money, while showing you the possibilities. We do this in 3 ways:
- by having you contact & speak with other expats in Oaxaca and the surrounding towns,
- by giving you a real sense of what it’s like to live in that town, and
- by addressing your specific questions.
Our Oaxaca tour focuses on “the four Cs:”
Cost of living
During our Oaxaca Retirement and Relocation tour, you will:
- Experience the amazing culture by visiting traditional artisans, indigenous markets, a Zapotec ruin, and eating lots of incredible food
- Learn about the medical system, both public and private
- Meet expats living in Oaxaca and discover opportunities to get involved
- Visit sample rentals to compare costs and amenities
- Discover the affordable cost of living
- See what’s available in grocery stores, health food stores, outdoor markets, and pharmacies
- Visit a local Spanish school for a mini-lesson
- And much more!
Our All-Inclusive Tour
Our Oaxaca tour is four days and five nights, inclusive of accommodations, meals, ground transportation within the greater Oaxaca area, tour guides, and all entrance fees. Transportation to Oaxaca is your responsibility, though we would be happy to advise you.
Cost of All-Inclusive Tour Option: $1,995 per Single or $2,295 per Couple
Non-Inclusive Tour Option
If you prefer to take care of your own accommodations and meals, we also offer a four-day option including ground transportation within Oaxaca and tour guides. Meals, hotels, entrance fees, and transportation to Oaxaca are at your expense.
Cost of Non-Inclusive Option: $1,400 ($350/day) for a couple or single
Contact Us for More Information
Contact us for available dates or more information. We would be happy to help you decide whether, or not, Oaxaca is right for you.
Paul & Gloria Yeatman
410-665-4961 from the U.S.